Winter fun layout with Snowflake collection


I can't believe that this is the first layout I created using Snowflake collection by Crate Paper :) I made a lot of projects with this gorgeous collection, like an Advent calendar, cards, paper gifts or December journal, and I really missed to create a traditional Christmas layout also!



I chose the light pink Knitted patterned paper as my background and drew a huge star using a pencil (first I cut out the star template with my cameo). Then I machine stitched along the start edges with gold thread more times.


I trimmed my photo into a circle using a big circle punched, and adhered into the star using dimensional tape. I filled arranged embellishments and DIY ornaments around the photo and filled the whole star with sequences, puffy stickers, and a lot of other cuteness from the collection. 


I hope you liked my layout, and I could inspire you to create a traditional holiday layout! Thanks for stopping by! Bea

1 comment:

  1. Bea! I love your creative and gorgeous design! Such a pretty idea to fill up the star with so many beautiful embellishments. Adore the 3d ornaments so much! I have the paper but had to order all the embellishments on line, I can't wait to use everything. Merry Christmas to you and all the loves in your life!

    ReplyDelete