Card duo with Snowflake collection | Crate Paper DT



Hi, everyone! I'm sharing a new card-duo featuring the ah-mazing Snowflake collection today! I don’t know about you but I will admit I’m totally in love with this collection. Not only the icons are super cute, but it has both traditional and pastel sets of embellishments, stickers, and papers… it’s like getting two collections in one. This time I went with the pastel color combination and set aside the traditional elements.
Here are the cards I created to share with you today.
For the first card, I have used the beautiful pastel pink Snowcapped patterned paper as a base. The size of the card is 7x4 inches. I love the fun and playful nature of the Snowflake collection and decided to embrace that when creating these cards. The design of the card is pretty simple. I added a gold thread to the card along the top edge and hung pretty embellishments, beads, and stickers on the thread.


I used a lot of foam adhesive when layering together the pieces. I arranged the bird ephemera piece with that cute scarf to the center as the main design element. Next, I placed smaller ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers to the left and right side. I adhered a gold puffy sticker word to the bottom of the card as a title.



For the second card, I used the light blue Wonderland patterned paper as a base. I love creating a set of cards that look like they are made as a set. When creating the cards this means that what I do to one card I try to replace on the other card. In this case, the design is almost the same as the first card, but this time I added two thread lines to the card.


I embellished the treads with sequences, and also added tiny paper ornaments I created using a circle punch. I also created a handmade tag I fussy cut from the Bundled cat-apart sheet and added embellishments including ephemera, cardstock stickers, and puffy stickers.



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope I have been able to show you how easy it is to create Holiday cards using the Snowflake collection.

Supplies: Snowflake collection | Snowcapped (350969), Wonderland (350966), 12x12 Paper Pad (350976), Chipboard Stickers (350979), Cardstock Stickers (350981), Ephemera Pack (350980), Puffy stickers (350975)







No comments:

Post a Comment