Guide to create easy gift tags | American Crafts DT


Hey everyone! Its Bea here, and I’m sharing a super easy tag-trio with you
today! Gift tags are a great way to put a handmade touch on our present. Not to
mention that playing with pretty papers and scrapbook supplies is so fun! This
time I used the stunning Willow collection by 1 Canoe 2. I love the bright, natural
colors as much as the gorgeous floral elements in this line! It's super easy to mix
and match the papers with the embellishments and the whole collection has a
lovely countryside atmosphere.
My favorite technique to create an easy tag is layering! I started my first tag by
trimming a 2.5x5” tag base using white cardstock. Then I trimmed a tag with
almost the same size using patterned paper and machine-stitched them
together. I punched a hole to the top and added a tiny paper ring to protect the
hole. Next, I layered patterned paper pieces on the tag and adhered a beautiful
ephemera flower on the top. Adding fussy cut butterfly and enamel dots was the
perfect finishing touch.


Thinking in monochrome color scheme leads always unique result! To create my
second tag, I picked yellow papers and embellishments from the collection. I
trimmed down the tag base and placed a sentiment sticker to the center. Then,
I layered the yellow embellishments around the title. To add more interest, I
attached a wood leaf and a white eyelet to my tag.


You can never go wrong with adding a pocket to your tags! On my third tag, I
added a tiny vellum pocket to the bottom and placed sequences and tiny labels
inside. So pretty!



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope I have been able to show
you how easy it is to create tags using the Willow collection.

Supplies: Willow collection| Lush (356070), Posies (356076), Simple Pleasures
(356080), Cardstock Stickers (356083), Ephemera (356087), Enamel Dots
(356088), Metal Charms (356089), Mixed embellishments (356091)





No comments:

Post a Comment