Fall layout | Crate Paper DT


Hey, Crate Paper fans! It’s Bea here with you today sharing a new layout I created as part of ‘Hello Fall’ week! Autumn is my favorite season of the year, from the boots to the leaves, I love it all. It’s just so warm and cozy, kind of like this layout I recently made!

When I started my layout, I was immediately drawn to the Album patterned paper from the Heritage collection. This paper with the pastel color blocks on the B side is perfect for die-cutting pretty colorful fall leaves. I used my Cameo for cutting out the leaves. To add more dimension, I folded the
leaves in half or added machine stitching to the centerline.


Next, I chose the ‘Embroidered’ patterned paper light-colored side as my background and placed my rounded photo on the printed, white photo frame. Then, I arranged all the pretty die-cut leaves around the photo. At this point, I decided to add gold elements to my cluster to reflect the beautiful warm lights of autumn days. To do that, I spread golden leaf sequences around and I fussy cut tiny leaves from the beautiful ‘Gratitude’ specialty paper. This transparent sheet with the sparkling dots is one of my favorite items from the collection. I can’t wait to use it as a mini-album cover or a card base in the near future!


To balance my layout, I created two clusters to the right side of the layout. On the right bottom corner, I mostly used pockets from the stationery pack, fussy cut leaves, cardstock stickers, and a chipboard heart.


I added my handwritten journaling to the printed lines next to the photo but created the fall word with the beautiful, gold alphabet stickers.


And finally, I bent up the edges of the background and adhered on a purple patterned paper. I dropped black paint around to finish.



Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are all inspired to create fall-themed projects with Heritage collection.

Supplies: Heritage collection |Album (350922), Embroidered (350919), Gratitude (350943), Elsie
(350923), Ephemera Pack (350948), Glittered Butterflies (350954), Stationery Pack (350956),
Cardstock Stickers (350945), Chipboard Stickers (350944), Leaf sequences (350951), Gold Foil
alphabet stickers (350960)













No comments:

Post a Comment