Fall decoration | Crate Paper DT


Hello, Ladies! I love getting together with friends and family each year when the seasons are changing and enjoy decorating my home for the occasion. Greet your guests this autumn with a fancy banner decoration hanging on your front door. 
To create this banner, I grabbed patterned papers from the lovely Willow Lane collection, and cut out a banner shape. Then I mixed and matched the Cheerful and the Picnic alphabet stickers to add the ‘Happy fall y’ all’ sentiment. I machine stitched the stickers to the background because I wanted to be sure that they didn’t fall down from the banner.  Next, I chose a grey fabric, cut out two hangers and a banner shape and stitched them to the back of my paper banner. I also added a pom-pom ribbon to the bottom.


For embellishing, I adhered a girl from the sticker sheet. She looks like a picnicker who collects colorful autumn-leaves into her basket. I also cut colorful leaves from patterned paper using my die cut machine. I added gold stitching and arranged them under the girl’s feet.


I just love the pretty thread bows in this collection. They have perfect colors for a fall themed project. I used a paper straw and bakers twine for holding my banner, and I tied three bows to the left side of the twine. The final step was to create a little cluster to the top right of the banner using stickers and die cut leaf.


I love the way it turned out! I hope I could inspire you to create fall decoration using your scrapbooking supplies! Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment