You are special | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hey everyone, it’s Bea back with a new layout featuring Paige’s Jewel Circle cut fileI’m a huge fan of geometric patterns, and when I was thinking about the best way to use this cut file, a lot of ideas came to me.
First I wanted to create a rainbow look to use the inner pieces of the cut file then I had a new idea to cut the circle using pink patterned paper and use only the outline with a white background. After some consideration, I have found the Paper 5 from Pick me up collection, and I thought it would be fun to choose this paper as my background, and back the circle using ‘Tone on tone’ technique. It was the winning idea for me, but whatever you choose, you can’t go wrong with this design!  To start my page I cut the Jewel circle cut file using white cardstock. Then I picked out patterned paper pieces from Pick me up collection which matched the shades of the background colors. I backed the cut file with the pattern papers and adhered it to the background using foam tape.


I arranged the photo to the center and added paper doily and vellum behind. I embellished my page using fussy cut butterflies, cardstock stickers, and puffy stickers.

To finish I wrote journaling to the background following the outline of the cut file.

 I hope you like how this layout turned out! Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment