Good things take time | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT



I love surrounding myself with handmade decorations, this is the reason why I have been wanting to make a banner with flowers on top for a while. Paige’s rolled flower designs are perfect to decorate banners,
so I chose some pretty papers from Paige’s collections and started to cut flowers using my Cameo.


The base of the banner is a white fabric which I cut into a banner shape and machine stitched around. I stitched a pom-pom ribbon to the bottom and two holders to the top as well. To create the title, I mixed and matched alphas from Take Me Away, Fancy-Free, Turn the Page, Oh My Heart, and Pick-Me-Up collections. I love how they coordinate beautifully together!


I used a hot glue gun to adhere the pretty rolled flowers to the left side. I also cut green leaves using the Leaves cut file and layered under the flowers. To the right top of the banner, I added fussy cut butterflies, chipboard sticker and a handmade tassel.


I used a paper straw to hang up the banner, and placed it over my craft desk!


Thank you for having a look at my project! Have a nice weekend! Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment