Just the two of us | Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


 Hi Ladies! I’m back to the Cocoa Vanilla Blog to share a new layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection.

I can’t get enough of these pretty line. I rarely use watercolor on my pages, but this time I got my inspiration from a fellow DT member, Anna Komenda’s new scrapbooking class at Big Picture Classes. I loved her layering technique with mixed media background, and I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new!

 I started my layout by painting a soft background using watercolor. I arranged my photo to the center of the page and started to layering bits and pieces from the collection.


I trimmed paper stripes from different patterned paper and placed them behind my photo vertically. This collection contains pretty paper frames, I used two of them and adhered them next to my photo. On the left side of the page, I created a cluster using ephemera pieces, cardstock stickers, and stickers. Can’t resist adding one of the lovely enamel hearts too.


I decided to create a cluster on the top left of the layout using some ephemera pieces.


For adding a title, I mixed and matched cardstock letters with ephemera pieces and label stickers.


This was a lot of fun to create! Thanks for stopping by today, I hope this layout has inspired you to make something pretty with your Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodies!
xo Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment