You are my sunshine | Crate Paper DT



Hi dear Ladies! Today I am so excited to share with you my first scrapbook layout made with the new Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collectionThis new line is so colorful and pretty with touches of navy and peach, sweet patterns, such as pandas, stitched flowers, cuckoo-clocks... I'm already in love with it - as with every collection of Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper! 



To be honest, it was hard to decide which paper to grab for my first project. I ended up with choosing the Darling Paper for my background. Then, I picked several floral papers and fussy cut a bunch of beautiful flowers.


The Pom-pom Frames are so adorable in this collection, I placed the peach one to the center of my page and adhered my photo behind. Next step was to arrange all the lovely flowers around the photo using foam tape. I also added the 'You are my sunshine' title and a navy butterfly from the chipboard sticker sheet.


The stitched flowers inspired me to hand-stitch stems on the background. To finish my page I dropped black ink around and added my journaling to a journaling ephemera piece.


I love how soft and pretty is this collection and can't wait to share tons of project using this gorgeous line!
And you, what will be your first creation with this wonderful collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment