2 super quick valentine DIY gift ideas ❤


Hi there! Happy Friday! The good news is that we have a whole weekend ahead to prepare gifts for our loved ones to cheer up their Valentine's Day. 
I have two easy and fun ideas to create for you, I hope you will be inspired to create something pretty with paper and embellishments.
 

First, I created DIY photo frames which I turned into little pockets to hold photos. To create the frames, I used my Frame punch board by WeRMemorykeepers, but you can use a trimmer board as well. Next, I made a pretty button that fit my frame and attached a paper clip and a magnet to the back using a hot glue gun. I put a cute photo into the frame, attached the paperclip to the top. Easy peasy. 
Here is the short TUTORIAL VIDEO of the process. 


The second idea I show you is my absolute fave this year. It's a cute heart-shaped strawberry with secret messages between the layers.


I die cut 8 heart shapes from patterned paper, and folded them in half, I punch one hole to the center of the folded papers using my Disc Power Punch and put four of them to a planner disc. Next, I grabbed a 5x4 cm paper piece, folded it in half, and then folded an additional flap, punched in the center to create a holder that fits the planner disc size. I attached a piece of paper stripe to the holder and added the leftover hearts to the disc 
Here is a short VIDEO TUTORIAL of the process. hole



Thanks for stopping by! XO Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment