Spring layout | Crate Paper DT


Happy weekend, everybody! I have a very bright and happy layout to share today! I used the incredibly stunning Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes. The beautiful, floral patterned papers make it so easy to create gorgeous spring layouts! I couldn’t be more excited about that!
When I think of spring, the green - pink - yellow color scheme come to me first. With that in mind, I started my layout by choosing the green Wander patterned paper as my background. I placed a photo of my little daughter and me to the right side of the page and layered patterned papers behind. Then, I started to surround the photo with pink and yellow flowers.


To do this, I cut a bunch of layered flowers from patterned papers using my cutting machine. I built up the flowers and adhered pretty rhinestones to the center of them.  I love the beautiful shine of them!


Then, I fussy cut more flowers and leaves from the Apple and Whimsy patterned paper. I arranged all the pretty flowers around the photo, and through the page diagonally.
I filled the gaps between the flowers with chipboard stickers, rhinestones, and puffy stickers. I also added a pretty charm and a bird from the cardstock sticker sheet to the cluster on the top right corner.


To create the title, I mixed and matched the glittered gold alphabet stickers and the puffy sticker alphas. I added my journaling using a white gel pen, and drop white acrylic paint over the clusters to finish.


And that’s all! My first spring layout of what I’m sure many more to come! I will use every last piece of this amazing collection. And cannot wait to see what you all create as well! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Maggie Holmes | Sunny Days | Chipboard Stickers (350801), Phrase Thickers (350800), Charm (350810),  Puffy Alpha (350798), Glittered Foam Alphas (350799), Rhinestones (350811), Wander paper (350778), Apple Paper (350786), Splendor Paper (350775), 12x12 Seaside Paper (350773), Blissful Paper (350776)







11 comments:

  1. Very stunning layout. I love the soft colors and such a beautiful way to arrange them. :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a scrap booker but can truly appreciate the amount of effort extended to make these wonderful flowered pages. Well done. Happy Anniversary Altenew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, colorful 3D layouts! They bring your stories to life.
    Happy 5th anniversary to Altenew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are lovely. I really like the sentiment and your use of it. Kind of makes your heart sing doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colorful layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 5th Birthday to Altenew, your layouts are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Bea
    wow you are truly amazing. Love you so much. I was thinking whether to buy the we r Memory keepers flower punch board or not as i have to be careful with my finances but u inspired me to think again. May you and your family be blessed with gd health and happiness always,Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful layouts. Great colors.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and colorful layouts! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not much of a scrap booker but these are fabulous. I especially like the hibiscus layout.

    ReplyDelete