4th of July centerpiece | Crate Paper DT



Hi, Ladies! I'm back to the Crate Paper blog today and I hope you are ready for celebrating Fourth of July with a stylish garden party! Warm days and comfortably cool evenings are made for entertaining outside, and hosting a fun outdoor party is one of the best ways to celebrate and spending time with family and friends. Turn an evening in your backyard into a light-filled outdoor event with fine food, cold drink, and pretty decorations.

This year I decided to create a fun centerpiece to decorate our dinner table. I started with a little wood box that I colored with white acrylic paint. My idea was to make a scene with small houses and fun stars and fireworks above them. With that in mind, I adhered some house stickers and ephemera pieces from Flourish collection to the front side of the box. The ‘happy day’ gold sticker was the perfect title for my centerpiece, so I arranged them above the houses.


Next, I grabbed 3 of those cute American Crafts Milk Glasses. I knew they would be perfect for the star and firework wand displays for the dinner table. I added belly bands using pattern papers and adhered pretty cardstock stickers and sticker labels to the front.
  

I then cut blue and yellow stars from patterned paper using a cutting machine. I adhered them to the top of paper straws and dropped them in the glasses. I also rolled ruffled paper to imitate fireworks and put them next to the stars. The beautiful white rosette with gold glitter completed perfectly the decoration.


I placed the three glasses into the white wood box and finished off the décor with adding a festive tag to the handle.


Is there anything better than lolling around the garden with your nearest and dearest as a hot day turns in to a balmy night? I hope that you’ve been inspired to create some easy and fun garden party pieces using the Flourish collection. Happy crafting! 

Supplies: Flourish Emma Paper (344364) Flourish Poetic Paper (344366) Flourish Always Paper (344367) Flourish Ephemera (344387) Flourish Gold Foiled Alpha (344390) Flourish Cardstock Stickers (344401) Flourish Puffy Gold Thickers (344388), Flourish Tiny Tassels (344399), Flourish Standouts (344396) Flourish mini stickers (344401)

No comments:

Post a Comment