Fun + Sun | Crate Paper DT


Hello friends! I'm so excited to share with you the first layout that I have created with the brand new collection called Wild Heart from Crate Paper.
Seriously love the tropical embellishments and the vibrant colors. This collection is so versatile for many fun themes (summer, family vacation, holidays, and even to document your everyday plants). 



The first thing that caught my eyes was the gold foiled and glittered gold tropical leaves from the ephemera pack and sticker sheet. They look incredibly pretty with the green palm leaves! I die-cut more leaves from the green Daze paper and folded the edges of the leaves to add more dimension. 


Then I needed to choose a background paper - I sifted through a few different peachy pink papers and ultimately decided on the gradient paper from the B-side of Electric pattern paper. I added a coat with white gesso and also splashed paint over the top and bottom.


I fussy cut three cards from the Animal patterned paper and adhered them next to my photo using foam tape. I layered the tropical leaves and glittered stickers behind them. The two parrots are so adorable on the top of the cards. I created the title using glittered stickers and alphabet stickers from the collection.  


This layout was so much fun to create, and I absolutely love how this turned out! Thanks for stopping by! Bea

2 comments: