Pink flamingo | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hi everyone! I’m back with a new layout using Paige’s lovely Flamingo cut file (ID:#246544). Isn’t this flamingo just adorable?
I think it’s perfect for every summer themed layout and what could be better on a cold winter day than creating a colorful layout with our summer memories?


 I dived into my stash and cut the parts of the flamingo using three different pink patterned papers! For creating a mixed media background I added watercolor to the white cardstock and let it dry. I placed the flamingo next to my photos and arranged some pretty fussy cut flowers around them from the Oh my heart collection. I created a big title using alphabet stickers mostly in pink, gold and purple shadows. 


I think this layout turned out very pretty, and reflect our summer mood perfectly! Have a nice weekend! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment