Sweet and Simple | American Crafts DT


Hi Ladies! I’m back to share a new layout with you using the amazing Twilight collection from 1 Canoe 2. I don’t know about you but I will admit I squealed with delight when I saw this new collection.
Not only are the embellishment pieces beautiful, but the navy, soft grey and peach color combination is one of my favorites! This collection is just perfect for documenting everyday memories, I was so excited to get playing and creating.


After looking through all the AMAZING papers, I decided to use the Fireflies and Evening Posies papers with a stripe of the Garden Tiles paper as my background. 
I didn't even need to print a photo because I already had this one out from the last summer, waiting to be scrapbooked. Perfect!


 I wanted to keep the design clean and simple. I placed my photo to the center of the page and created a pretty cluster to the left that includes stickers, wood veneer as well as a white bow. I added foam tape underneath the stickers to give them varying heights and dimension. On the right side, I arranged die-cut flowers from the ephemera pack and the cute peach wood veneer.  
 I went simple with my title and used the Sweet and Simple sticker from the sticker sheet.


Aren’t those die-cut flowers just breathtaking? Perfect for a feminine look I was going for. I created a third cluster on the top to balance out the first two, and to create a visual triangle. Here I used the die-cut flower with wood veneer firefly and a banner from the sticker sheet.


Thank for the beautiful collection this beautiful project took under an hour to customize and complete. I hope you like my first layout with the Twilight collection, I look forward to sharing more with you soon! xo Bea

1 comment: