Life is GOOD! / Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


Hey friends, I'm sharing a new layout using the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
The subject of my layout is my little girl, who is a big candy-fun! She is the happiest girl in the World around Halloween time…  I loved her happy face and how the purple and blue were the perfect pairing to the Bohemian Dream collection.

My idea was to create a fun background using only 6×6 papers. This geometrical design is really easy to put together. To begin, I cut some rhombus shapes from 6×6 pattern papers and adhered them to a white cardstock next to each other.

 I bent up the edges of the papers for more dimension. Next, I backed the photo with dark blue paper and positioned towards the middle of the layout, but a little bit slanted to provide an interesting look.

Then I added some stickers and cardstock stickers to the paper pieces, using mostly the ‘tone on tone’ technique. Due to the busy background, I left white the ‘life is good’ chipboard title.
I dropped black watercolor around the layout to finish. I love how the colors pop on the white background.
This was it for today! I hope you like my layout! Thanks for stopping by! Bea




No comments:

Post a Comment