See the good! - Hip Kit Club DT


Hi everyone! I'm here with a new layout I created featuring the Pink Paislee – Paige Evans – Turn the Page – Paper 2 beautiful floral patterned paper and lovely Turn the page puffy stickers included in the September 2017 kits.


I started my layout with choosing the Pink Paislee – Paper 7 as my background and drew a big heart with a pencil to the paper. I cross-stitched around the left side of the heart with pink thread.  
I just adore the gorgeous watercolor flowers in the Pink Paislee Paper2, they are just begging for being fussy cut out! I fussy cut a bunch of them and layered the flowers with some ephemera pieces to the right side of the heart. Love how the colors pop out from the grey background, just beautiful!


Arranged my photo to the center line, and added my journaling to a piece of ephemera. I also created a cluster to the left bottom of the page using Pink Paislee card stock stickers, puffy stickers, and a cute Amy Tangerine bow.
Dropped white acrylic paint around the layout to finish.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope we have inspired you today to get creative and make something pretty with your HKC kits!




1 comment: