Timeless LOVE layout for SCT


 The Spring 2017 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine is now available to view and download for free on the website! I'm so honored to be invited and I created this watercolored-background layout for this awesome publication.


I was asked for creating a fun background using stamp and watercolor, and I chose to use the embossing resist technique. I started with embossing some flowers randomly around the page using white embossing powder. When finished I sprayed some water to the page and started to add watercolor all over the page. Its important to use watercolor paper for this project! After drying I stamped more images and sprinkled some paint drops on the top.
I embellished my page with Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection ephemera pieces and hand stitching.


I've also got a spring theme inspiration I'd love for you to check out in the current issue of SCT:



No comments:

Post a Comment