Sweet hearts - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


I shared a layout on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog I have created with the amazing new release Wild at Heart collection.

I have to tell I absolutely love love love this collection! The colors, marbling, ombre effects, butterfly and floral patterns and pieces just have me gushing. This collections palette is so dreamy and reminds me of the beautiful summer sunsets.
 The first thing that caught my eyes in this collection was the gorgeous ombre patterned paper called Luscious, I just had to use it! I wanted to combine this paper with the pretty chipboard frames, and thought about the best way to use them for my layout. I decided to cut a wide stripe out of a white cardstock and placed it across the middle of my page. The edges of the stripe assigned the focal points of the page.  I layered three frames behind my photo and embellished them with ephemera pieces and pretty flair button.
I balanced my layout with a little cluster on the right edge of the white stripe. In the cluster on this page I was able to layer two chipboard frames, fussy cut butterflies, sticker, ephemera pieces, and lovely glittered enable dots. I dropped watercolor between the cluster and my photo, it connected the two focal points on my page.
For adding my title I painted the wood veneer shapes with a black ink pad and adhered them to the background.
I hope I could inspire you with my layout! Have a nice day! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment