Go and see the World - Pinkfresh Studio


I was up on the Pinkfresh Studio blog with two new layouts I created using the gorgeous Live ore collection. I'm sure I'm not only one who love these pretty paper pre-made pages where you can just adhere your photos and embellishments onto the page and you are pretty much done... and the result is fabulous!


I started by choosing one of the patterned paper with the big LIVE MORE yellow title and than turned to my absolute favorite technique, die cutting and backing shapes. I used my World map cut file, painted the die cut shape's background with watercolor, and adhered it above the title.


This page needed only just a few embellishing, I just adhered some puffy stickers, pieces of ephemera and layered stickers around my photo, and created two little cluster to balance my layout.
Now onto my second creation. Punching circles are my go-to technique when I want to create something easy but pretty! Live More collection is full of lovely circle stickers and ephemera, so I had to only arrange them starting from the top of the page.


  
 I hope you like my creations and hope these projects will inspire you to create. Have a great weekend!
BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment