Guest Designer Post for Just Nick Studio

I'm chuffed to be guest designing with the Just Nick Studio for the month of October using them cut files and mostly Take Me Away ans Fancy Free supplies!


As soon as I first saw the Nana's doily background cut file I already knew that I had to crate a layout with this gorgeous cut file! I enlarged the form and separate the circles with fussy cutting. I placed the round photo in the middle of the large doily circle and backed the cut file with Pink Paislee Fancy Free patterned papers around the photo  I created a cluster on the right top using Pink Paislee Take Me Away embellishments.



Autumn is my favorite season, love the beautiful golden shine and colorful leaves everywhere! I wanted to reflect this colorful world on my second layout using the 'Leaves' and the 'Sweather Weather' cut file. I cut the leaves out of an aquarel paper and painted them with watercolor. I used white gesso on a grey cardstock, and placed the colorful leaves around my photos. I cut some more leaves out of a patterned paper and added them to my layout.




Nicole's giving this gorgeous background cut file for FREE until end of October, don't forget to visit her site for details and checking her pretty cut files! 




No comments:

Post a Comment