Birthday letter with little present



I'm a huge fun of Wilna Furstenberg,love her art, her style, her minds for along time. She uses beautiful colors on her scrapbook page, and designes amazing cut files. I took part more online classes of her and I can honestly say I could learn new things every time.


Just a little BDay present idea... My cousin celebrate her birthday this week, and I wanted to surprise her with a little handmade present. She is so creative, so I decided to help her to design her first minialbum. I made a BDay card with two pockets inside, then I collected the best photos I took of her last year, printed and cut these beautiful Wilna Furstenberg embellishments, and I put all of these into the two pockets I made in the cart. I hope she will be a great time playing with these beauties! 





No comments:

Post a Comment