Hip Kit Club - About my scraproom and May Kit Reveal

Hi Everyone! I’m Bea Valint and I’m thrilled to be a member of the Hip Kit Club design team! This is my first blog post on Hip Kit Club blog, please let me introduce myself and share some pictures about my favourite place in my house, my little scrap corner!


I’m from Hungary, a little country in middle Europe… we have pretty hot summers, spicy foods, and a difficult history… I’m an economist and I’ve always been interested in numbers so right now I have FOUR kids, TWO hobbies, ONE husband and ZERO time… I always have been a creative person never stop with making home decorations, paper crafts and DIY projects. 
moments365_valintbea1_full.jpg

I’m so happy to share a little tour of my scrap area! My crafty space feels a lot like me…not super organized and always “in progress”. I’ve got a corner in the room where my craft tables are set up, overlooking the rest of my children play area.
untitled-5996.jpg
My computer, my printer and my Silhouette Cameo are at the top of my list of “must have” items for my projects. I print all my photos at home and can’t imagine a layout without some die cut letters or shapes. I have two memo boards by my desk that I fill with my favourite layouts. On the bottom board are my “in progress” or “it will soon in progress” photos, quotes and inspiring pictures. It always reminds me that I have so many things yet to do!
untitled-7428.jpg
I love decorating my little corner with my DIY projects, creates a personalised space perfectly embracing who I am.
untitled-7435.jpg
I keep my kits and mixed media stuff in square plastic storage boxes with divided trays. I like to take everything out of it’s packaging and trim everything out before I get started. This way I can see at all of my stuff and find the perfect elements.
storage.jpg
My craft area is always open… I create things together with my kids, sometimes friends, but never with my husband… he just enjoy the results:)
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today in my little scrap corner! I hope my April Kit will arrive soon, and I can start creating my projects with those beautiful products!
bea valint.jpg
***
Just a quick update for you today revealing the May kits from Hip Kit Club with so many amazing exclusive item! All the details and contents of the kits are below - Check them out, you won't regret it!

HIP KIT CLUB – MAY 2016- MAIN KIT

Main

Products Included:
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Frolic Paper – designed by Kimberly Hutchison
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Lazy Days – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Summer Breeze – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Lucy In The Sky – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Notes from Home – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 pkg. – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Navy Puffy Alphabet Stickers – designed by Kimberly Hutchison
  • 1 pkg – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Ephemera – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Bite Paper
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Jar of Jambo Paper
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Cup of Ciao Paper
  • 1 pkg. – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Wood Veneer
  • 1 sheet – Bella Blvd – Faith Illustrated – She Blooms Paper
  • 1 pkg – Bella Blvd – Faith Illustrated – She Blooms – Chipboard Icons
  • 1 pkg. – Echo Park – Summer Party – Enamel Dots


HIP KIT CLUB – MAY 2016 – PROJECT LIFE ADD-ON KIT


Project Life

Products Included:
  • 24 HKC – Exclusive Project Life Cards (not all shown) – designed by Kim Watson & Kimberly Hutchison
  • 1 pkg. – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Mini Placemats
  • 1 pkg – Jillibean Soup – Life Wordfetti – Wood Veneer
  • 1 sheet (12×12) Bella Blvd. – Rainy Day Alphabet Stickers
  • 1 pkg. Bella Blvd. – Faith Illustrated – She Blooms Enamel Hearts
  • 1 roll Bella Blvd.- Faith Illustrated – She Blooms – Bloom Washi Tape

HIP KIT CLUB – MAY  2016 EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ON KIT


Embellishment

Products Included:
  • 1 pkg. – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Puffy Stickers designed by Kim Watson
  • 3  HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Flair Buttons designed by Kimberly Hutchison
  • 3 HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Acrylic Arrows
  • 15 pieces – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook  – Triangle Acrylic Shapes
  • 1 pkg. Bella Blvd – Today Chipboard Word Stickers
  • 1 pkg. Bella Blvd – Faith Illustrated – Adam’s Mix Cute Clips
  • 1 pkg. Jillibean Soup – Navy Blueberry Self Adhesive Sequins
  • 1 pkg. Jillibean Soup – Tart Teal Thin Chip Alphabet
  • 1 pkg. – Simple Stories – Life in Color – Chipboard Frames

HIP KIT CLUB – MAY 2016 COLOR ADD-ON KIT


Color

Products Included:
  • 1 HKC Exclusive – Cloud Stencil designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 jar – Shimmerz – Dazzlerz – Spun Sugar Texture Paste
  • 1 bottle – Shimmerz – Vibez – Jeni B Bleu

HIP KIT CLUB – MAY 2016 PAPER ADD-ON KIT


Paper

Products Included:
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Frolic Paper – designed by Kimberly Hutchison
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Lazy Days – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Summer Breeze – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Lucy In The Sky – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – HKC Exclusive – Meadowbrook – Notes from Home – designed by Kim Watson
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Bite Paper
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Jar of Jambo Paper
  • 1 sheet – Jillibean Soup – Healthy Hello Soup – Cup of Ciao Paper
  • 1 sheet – Bella Blvd – Faith Illustrated – She Blooms Paper


HIP KIT CLUB – MAY 2016 – CARDSTOCK ADD-ON KIT

Cardstock


Products Included:
  • 2 sheets American Crafts – Fountain Cardstock
  • 2 sheets – American Crafts – White Cardstock
  • 2 sheets – American Crafts – Lt. Kraft Cardstock
  • 2 sheets – American Crafts – White Vellum
  • 2 sheets – American Crafts – Peapod Cardstock
  • 2 sheets – American Crafts – Butter Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment