Birthday card with sooo personal message / Születésnapi ajándékkártya


My husband and me decided to celebrate our birthday with presenting experiences for each other instead of objects. We think a memory of a good concert, or a minibreake spended togeather will mean a lot after some years too.
So I created a mini envelope from a scrapbook page ( I used Crate Paper Hello Love collection), where we can my tickets and birthday wishes put in. We also make a personal message for him with my kids playing with paperletters and with our camera.








2 comments:

  1. I just love it! How about a tutorial? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is fabulous, such a fun way to showcase photos! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete