Here and there in 2017 | Crate Paper DT


Hello friends! I finished a new layout about our best moments from 2017 featuring the Here & There collection from Crate Paper
As soon as I saw the Express Paper with the calendar design, I knew I had to use it on a layout. My idea was to add a photo for each month, and this way I could showcase the most precious memories of the whole year! 


I printed out eleven tiny photos and arranged them for the relevant months. Here & There collection contains cheerful and fun embellishments, they are perfect for travel memories. I love the colors so much and wanted to use all the colors on my layout!


To do this, I layered patterned paper behind the photos using several papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  I embellish my photos with cardstock sticker, puffy stickers, rub-on and ephemera pieces. 


I created my title from cardstock stickers and numbers from the sticker sheet. I love to use the roller stamp on my project. I stamped phrases and words here and there. 



This layout was so much fun to create! I hope this has inspired you to use more photos on your next layout, and document your memories with Here & There collection! Thanks for joining me today, Bea.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the coolest use of this paper I could imagine! So clever Bea! I just love it. So many little details to enjoy! Cheers, @kellymadeit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this page! I have to lift it!

    ReplyDelete