Pinkfresh Studio December Days Blog Hop





Hello everyone and welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio December Days Blog Hop!
 Today I would like to share with you a  new layout, using one of my favorite collections from Pinkfresh Studio, December Days! 



I love that this collection can be used for winter photos and Christmas layouts.  And there are so many cute images included in the collection!
 I wanted to document a cute photo of my daughter and me, playing in the snow, so I chose the beautiful Christmas Lights Paper rose side as my background. The white dots reminded me of the falling snowflakes. 


I placed my photo in the middle of the page and created a flower cluster to the left side. I cut the petals of the 3D poinsettia from white cardstock and the leaves from the Christmas Magic Paper. I adhered some gold foiled wood veneer stars and wood buttons among the flowers. I love their shiny and festive look!


 I decided to continue my process with creating two additional clusters to get a visual triangle design. On the bottom of the page I incorporated some ephemera pieces with stickers & fussy cut trees, and of course, I can't resist using the cute reindeer!


Did you notice the lovely gold foiled designs of the PL card in this collection? They are perfectly usable on layouts too, I fussy cut some gold ornaments and adhered to the top of the page using double-sided foam tape. Love the look how they're hanging from the top of the page! I enjoyed so much creating this page, hope you like my layout!

Leave a comment here on this blog post and one on each and every blog post along the way to be entered to win these beautiful December Days goodies:



Here's the entire blog hop list if you need it:

1. Pinkfresh Studio




6. Bea Valint - you are here.
7. Elsie Robinson





 Comments will close at 11.59pm CST on Friday, December 22nd, 2017.
The winners will be announced on Pinkfresh Studio's blog on Saturday, December 23rd, 2017.

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo Bea

35 comments:

  1. I love the color combos what you have used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWOON!!! Oh so pretty Bea! Those flowers are incredible! Love, love, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous - love the colors! Love the cute animal on the bottom - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely. That dear is so serene looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combo, the flowers Oh my!! A beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is fab! The flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the colors and simplicity...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all little details on this page. Excellent work, as always. :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kedves Bea, ez is csodás! Vicces, vidám és elegáns! Szeretem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and
    so pretty. I love
    the flowers!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! The pink and white, with touches of grey and gold, is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page! I love all that dimension and the embellishments! Beautiful poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photo of you and your daughter. I love all the 3D elements you've added to your page, especially the white poinsettias - with gold tips even! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m a sucker for flowers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely memory page. I love the papers you used in this layout.. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Each of your clusters is full of such elegant details! The sum total is one gorgeous work of art. What a stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning layout! So elegant. Absolutely beautiful!

    Sammibug aka Samantha Houp aka Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is a beautiful layout Bea! Those big poinsettia flowers with the gold tips are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous layout and what a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really gorgeous. Especially love the little ornaments at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your LO is sooo beautiful! I love those poinsettias in the white and grey and they way you added the crimping to some of the petals. The ornaments hanging down are so pretty in the corner. Can't wait to try out some of your creative details on some LOs soon. Thank you so much for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The hanging baubles add such a whimsical feel to your layout. The poinsettias are just stunning in those muted colours. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful layout! I love the poinsettias :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely layout ! (margessw@icloud.com)

    ReplyDelete