A BOUQUET OF LOVE


Hello everybody! I hope the year starts well, its end of the holidays, lets back to work, school, and scraproom :) Last year I decided to create one free cut file in every month (to tell the truth I LOVE designing with my Silhouette, its gives the boundless freedom for my creativity),
so I started this month with designing a new cut file. My favorite flower are peonies, and because of I think that one flower never enough, so I drew a whole bouquet of flowers :) 


I created this layout for my husband's birthday, he was born on Valentine day, so I decided to place the LOVE word into the middle of my cut file. I used Paige Evans' Take Me Away collection to my layout, I backed the flowers with a  gradient colored patterned paper. It gives a beautiful realistic-looking appearance to the flowers. 

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!!

21 comments:

  1. Is a perfect cut file, very beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing it. God bless your hands and your creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty... thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout, and the cut files are awesome! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These cut files are amazing and your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Just downloaded them and can not wait to scrap a page for my hubby and I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this files , are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bea, wonderful cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Bea for sharing this beautiful cut file! ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Bea, I had to download it right away! I love it! You are so beautiful and creative and generous! I am so happy to know you in the creative community! Thank you so much! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!! It's beautiful cut file!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I tried downloading the cut file but it can't be read. Do I need to download an application first?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so beautiful. I have just started to use my Silhouette I am a bit nervous of it still but I love this so have downloaded and hope to have a play.. Thank you. Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just discovered you via Paige Evans blog & love designs. Thanx so much for the gorgeous free cut files. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous! I love the soft colours so much and the gentle texturing around the background. It's all perfect. Thank you very much for the cut-file as well. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. This cut file is gorgeous, as is your layout! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete