Card trio with Moxy glitters | American Crafts DT


Hello Ladies! I'm so excited to share a super sparkling card trio with the new Moxy collection by American Crafts. I don't know about you but I will admit I squealed with delight when I saw this new collection! This line contains everything you need for a fun and outstanding project!
When I started my cards, I was immediately drawn to the rainbow color Moxy glitter pack. I decided to create a colorful background for my card and I used as many colors as I just could! I drew a geometric design to a white card base with pencil and used masking tape to isolate an area on the card. I applied white glue on the surface, sprinkled glitter around and let it dry. I repeated the process until the whole card was covered with glitter.


The second card is so fun and easy to create! I divided into three parts the background and added pink glitter to the top and white glitter to the bottom part. I then mixed the pink glitter with the white and added that mix to the center part of the card. I love how the soft ombré design turned out! For embellishing I used Moxy stickers which I colored with glitter before I added to the card.  


My final card began with punching circles from white cardstock. I covered them with glitter, bent up the edges and I adhered to a white card base.  


I've got a lot of ideas with this sparkling collection, can't wait to show you more! 


Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice, scrappy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment