Card trio with Shine On collection | American Crafts DT


Hi everyone! I Bea here with you today and I’m so excited to share my first cards using the brand-new Shine On collection by Amy Tangerine. Everything about this collection is stunning! The colors are divine with an amazing mixture of both pastels and bolds. I love the cute phrases, and the pretty heart and floral embellishments are perfect to document everyday memories or to craft cards.
My first card is super easy to make! I used the Uplift and the Beautiful patterned papers to cover the white base of the card, and adhered branding stripes with black hearts and stripes across where the two papers joined. I then adhered the journaling card that says ‘Better Together’ to the center of the card. I fussy cut tiny white flowers and a camera icon from patterned paper and arranged them around the center. The black inflated heart and the white bow look so pretty on this monochromic card!


My second card is based around the Even Out paper with the white flowers and the Three Sides patterned paper with the colorful triangles. I trimmed the yellow paper into a square, adhered to a white card base and then layered over a smaller triangular piece of the other paper. I then used large hole punches to cut circles from the Good Life patterned paper and adhered them with foam tape diagonally through the center of my card. I also placed two pretty rolled suede flowers, I love the dimension they added to my card.


For the final card, I chose the Planted paper with the beautiful woodgrain pattern as my background. I adhered paper stripes across the bottom and arranged a bunch of inflated heart and puffy heart stickers above the stripes. I added the ‘Obsessed with you’ title and dropped white paint around the card to finish.


These cards took me literally minutes to put together with the super fun Shine On collection! I hope you like my card inspiration. Have fun creating your own projects! Bea

Supplies: Shine On collection: Beautiful (348242), Surrounded By Love (348225), Planted (348227), The Good Life (348221), Flourish (348226), Even Out (348229), Faux Suede Flowers (348257), Mini Faux Leather Bows (348256), Mini Inflated Ephemera (348252) Puffy stickers (348255)

No comments:

Post a Comment