Sweet smile | Crate Paper DT


Hi Ladies! Today I share a new layout featuring the gorgeous Flourish collection by Maggie Holmes. I've already created mini albums, home decorations and cards with this collection, now its time to create a layout! 
I started with choosing the Grandiflora paper as my background. My idea was to trim different patterned papers from the collection and stitch to the background vertically. I love how this technique added dimension to the page, and the papers are perfectly coordinated in this collection.


I placed a photo of my sweet little daughter in the center and layered paper doily behind. I adhered the gold sticker to the photo and arranged ephemera roses to the left side. To add more interest, I placed mini tassels, stickers and cardstock stickers among the paper stripes.



I just love how this layout turned out! I think the mix of patterned papers adds an elegant touch to my page! Thank you for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment