Summer decoration | American Crafts DT


Hello and welcome back! One of the best things about being crafty is the ability to make projects to decorate our homes, rooms, and parties!  I love decorating and the fresh and lovely Sunshine and Good Times collection by Amy Tangerine is perfect for making quick DIY projects for summer themed decoration.

I’ve been wanting to make a small flower wall for what feels like forever, and when I went through the papers and saw that I had a bunch of green, pink, purple and peach colored paper, I thought it would be the perfect way to use them up! I cut 3D tropical flowers and leaves using my Silhouette Cameo and adhered them to the wall using removable adhesive.


For creating the main element of the decoration, I placed a striped patterned paper into a white frame and added the ‘Summer fun’ title using glittered alphabets and puffy sticker. I picked some fruit ephemera pieces, flower stickers, butterflies, and a banana inflated ephemera and arranged all the pretties around the title.


I also set a pen holder filled with paper straws next to the frame and added some fun summer things like paper surf and paper umbrellas. Can’t resist hanging on a tassel with watermelons because it’s just too cute!


This decoration was so much fun to create and definitely brings summer vibes into our home! Thank you for joining me today, and Happy Summer!! Bea


Supplies: Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times Collection – Shine Bright (345697), Lets Hug Paper (345692), Slice of the Good Life (345605), Family Fun (345685), Click Click (345686), Perfect Pear (345689), Flutterby Paper (345683), Tassels (345711), Puffy Stickers (345712), Gold Glittered Foam Thickers (345714); Inflated Ephemera (345725), Ephemera Pack (345609)

No comments:

Post a Comment