Story Time | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello Ladies! I’m so excited to be back with a new layout using Bend Up Butterfly cut file by Paige Evans! This type of cut file is something that I always wanted to try out! I love the elegant and airy look of the bent wings and how the colors pop out underneath!

I used a white cardstock as my base and cut only the upper half of the cut file. I bent up the wings and baked the butterflies with several patterned papers.


When finished, I placed the photo to the center, layered patterned papers behind and adhered washi tapes to both sides. To create the Story Time title I mixed and matched alphabet stickers from Paige’s collections.


The bunny ephemera piece and the snail sticker are something that has been waiting for me to use in my stash for a while. They are from Turn the Page collection and I’m so happy they found a home on this page. They look darling here and pass perfectly to the topic of my page!


To finish my page I added my journaling and dropped black paint to the edges.  I hope you like my layout inspiration! Thank you for stopping by! Bea

Supplies: FANCY FREE: Patterned Papers, TURN THE PAGE: Patterned Paper, Chipboard StickersPuffy Stickers Ephemera Die Cuts TAKE ME AWAY: Patterned Paper, ThickersWood Veneer Shapes  Cut file: Bend Up Butterlfy by Paige Evans; Die cut machine: Silhouette Cameowhite cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment