Teacher gift cards | American Crafts blog


Hey everyone, I'm back to the American Crafts blog with some teacher gift card ideas today! Time flies swiftly, the end of the school year is just around the corner! It’s time to think about gift ideas to offer to my children’s teachers!
What better way to express our gratitude than offer handmade cards, including a gift card and a little surprise.
To start, I looked for a sweet and colorful collection jam-packed with stickers and embellishments. I found that Shimelle’s new Box of Crayons collection is just what I needed! I have embraced the fun playful theme of the collection and tried to create bright and fun cards to match! I started my project with creating rosettes using my Silhouette Cameo. I created every rosette in a different color scheme and adhered a cute sticker or ephemera piece to the center.


Next, I trimmed the card bases using colored cardstock from the Box of Crayons 12x12 paper pad. I love the fact that they fit perfectly to the patterned paper’s color scheme! I cut pockets from patterned paper and adhered them to the front of the cards. My plan was to put gift cards into the pockets.


To do this, I trimmed gift card holders from white cardstock. There is a wide range of the colorful alphabet stickers in this collection, it was so helpful when I needed to add a title to the cards!


When finished, I placed the gift card holders into the pockets and adhered the rosettes to the top using removable adhesive. They are not only embellishments on the cards, but they could be a nice additional gift for the teachers.



I am looking forward to giving these away and hopefully putting a smile on the teacher's faces! And what are you going to offer to the teachers of your children?

Supplies:  Shimelle Box of Crayons collection: Glitter Shakers Stickers (346622); Ephemera with Glitter (346615); Sticker and Washi Book (346613); Cardstock Stickers (346612); Cut Here Paper (346587); Cat’s Meow Paper (346593); Countdown Paper (346597); Say Yes Often Paper (346592); In the frame Paper (346599); Breathe In Paper (346600), Alpha stickers (346614)

No comments:

Post a Comment