Interactive cards with Here & There collection | Crate Paper DT


Hey Friends, I'm up on the Crate Paper blog with interactive card ideas using the incredibly pretty Here and There collection. The beautiful colors and fun embellishments make so easy to create travel themed cards!
I enjoy making cards with unique openings or designs. I feel like it makes the card stand out from store-bought cards. My first card is based on the yellow Express patterned paper which I folded in three to create this fun fold design. I adhered a cardstock sticker and a puffy sticker to the left side, and an ephemera piece to the right. I adhered only the half of the stickers to the card and backed the other half with patterned paper which I fussy cut around. This technique results in a really fun effect when you open the card!



My second card begins with a piece of green paper that I trimmed from the Scenic View paper. This card is very similar to the first, but I instead folded the card vertically. It’s a great way to create an unexpected card fold! I decorated the front with a globe puffy sticker and a ‘travel’ sticker from the sticker sheet.



To make my third card, I began by choosing the Check In patterned paper and trimmed into a card base. For the front of the card, I used a combination of the cut apart sheet and some cute embellishments. I trimmed three small cards from the cut apart sheet and stitched them to the front of my card to create an interactive surface. To the bottom of the tiny cards, I adhered cardstock stickers and a flair button. I love the tiered tassels in this collection, I hand stitched an orange one to the top of the card.  



I really hope you got inspired to create some cute interactive cards with the stunning Here and There collection. Until next time, happy crafting!


Supplies: Here + There Scenic View Paper (344339), Here + There Check In Paper (344336), Here + There Express Paper (344337), Here + There Tour Guide Paper (344331), Here + There 6x12 Stickers (344347), Here + There Chipboard Stickers (344345), Here + There Adhesive Flair (344351), Here + There Ephemera (344346), Here + There Ephemera Envelopes (344348), Here + There Puffy Thickers (344344), Here + There Tiered Tassels (344349)

No comments:

Post a Comment