Animated card duo with Sunshine and Good Times collection | American Craft DT


Hello, and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a really fun technique for creating animated cards. I enjoy making cards with unique designs. I feel like it makes the card stand out from store-bought cards. When I saw the animation die cut sets from Motion Crafts and American Crafts, I wanted to try them all immediately! There is a wide range of shapes and themes of the stamps and cards, this time I chose the butterfly and the heart shapes to create with.
Here is a short video about my process, but you can watch a lot of tutorial on Motion Crafts YouTube Channel as well! 


These stamp designs have fun playful themes and tried to create bright and fun cards to match. I chose the lovely Sunshine and Good Times collection by Amy Tangerine. I used patterned paper as my background and incorporated the animated elements with ephemera pieces and stickers.



These cards were so much fun to create, I hope I could inspire you to add animated elements to your next card or layout! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment