Together is my favorite place to be | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Backing cut files is my favorite scrapbooking technique since the day I bought my first Silhouette Cameo. It was obvious that I couldn’t resist using the gorgeous new Flower Grouping (ID 254128) cut file on my new layout!

I cut out the flowers from white cardstock and backed the flowers and leaves with pattern paper. Pick me up collection contains perfect pattern papers for this technique, I used only two papers (Paper 10 and Paper 21) for adding various colors for my project.


When finished, I chose the beautiful Paper 06 as my background and placed the flower bouquet in the center. I adhered the photo to the top of the flowers using foam adhesive. To highlight the photo I cut out Paige’s lovely Frame cut file (ID 248359) from white cardstock and added to my page. I think this hand drawing design adds the layout a special unique look!


I felt I needed a little more movement to my layout so I arranged cardstock stickers and ephemera pieces around the bouquet.


To add a touch of fun to my page, I added my journaling to the left side of the frame, vertically.


No comments:

Post a Comment