Sea, Sand, Sun... mini album


Hi Ladies! I’m so excited to share my latest little project with you all.  This mini album was so much fun to put together using some photos and memories about our happy places... the beautiful beaches! I can't tell you how much we love spending our holidays by the sea. We just soak up the warm sunlight, the fresh salty air, and the beautiful view. When I looked for a collection for the mini album I was immediately drawn to the Sunshine and Good Times collection by Amy Tangerine.
Not only the name of the collection was perfect for my project :) but I love the fun embellishments and the fact that I could create a rainbow look using these colorful and bright patterned papers. 


I started with trimming 3"x4"-inch pieces from the selected papers and punched them on the top. I machine stitched around the papers with matching thread, added my photos and embellished the pages using mostly the 'tone on tone' technique.


The pages took me literally minutes to decorate. I simply laid down the photo, added each page some few puffy stickers and ephemera pieces and then added my journaling if there was a story to tell. I love the pretty watercolor resist card included in the collection, they are so pretty and I could paint them perfectly for my color scheme. 


I created my cover using stickers from Amy's sticker book, these donat-letters are just adorable!



To complete my mini album I added a cute pom-pom tassel and an inflated ephemera cactus to the album ring.


I hope you're inspired to create your own mini album! You can't go wrong mixing and matching Sunshine and Good Times collection with Amy's sticker book!
Happy crafting, friends!
Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment