Pinkfresh Studio A Case Of The Blahs Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs release Blog Hop! This time the design team focuses on the new A Case of the Blahs collection. This collection is perfect for documenting everyday memories, and I love the fact that it contains phrases about the 'imperfect' moments as well. 

Here is the layout that I created:


I started my layout off by cutting a dream catcher cut file out of white cardstock and painted with watercolor. I chose the light grey Awkward patterned paper for my background and placed the cut file on the top of the page. I used a lot of pretty enamel dots for embellishing the dream catcher. I arranged my photo under the dream catcher and layered cardstock stickers and ephemera pieces behind. Aren't the epoxy clips just adorable? I can't resist placing one of them over my photo.

Here are some close-ups of the layout:





This layout was so much fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try on your next layout!

Be sure and follow along with our blog hop today to see even more amazing products created with the new collection! And if you leave a comment on each blog in the hop, you will be entered into a giveaway to receive the prizes, A Case of the Blahs package! (Comments will close at 11.59pm CST on Thursday, February 8th 2018.)

Next up on the blog hop is Ashley! You can find her blog here!
  
Here's the entire blog hop list if you need it:


26 comments:

  1. I love that beautiful dreamcatcher! Such a unique layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is fab!!!! Love IT so much. So Creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je tente ma chance pour cette jolie marque!!! Merci pour votre concours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, didn't expect these nice soft colors. Beautiful layout and I love your splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dream catcher image is lovely with the water colouring. It makes a really bold statement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the feathers! Very pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! Your layout is very impressive !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Increíble diseño Bea me encanta, es precioso!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very unique with the dream catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What beautiful layout!!! Love the colors and all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dreamcatcher. The plain
    background is great - doesn't detract
    from the picture or the feathers.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just don't know how to express how much I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layering and the epoxy clips are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring! I love the cut on here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dream catcher. Sentiments are perfect for this "me time" picture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's an awesome layout! The dreamcatcher is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great page! That dreamcatcher is quite something!

    ReplyDelete