Winter Magic - Pinkfresh Studio DT


Happy Weekend Ladies! I'm back with two new layouts using Pinffresh Studio December Days collection. I am seriously getting into the Christmas mood…I
mean how can one not after unpacking the gorgeous December Days collection? It is so pretty with amazing colors & fabulous patterns…I am itching to get creating! 


 I documented a cozy morning selfie from Christmas 2016. I was the first to woke up early in the morning and started the day with walking in the beautiful snowfall. I chose the 'Christmas Magic' patterned paper for my background. I really love the pretty ornament hanging from the title and wanted to add more to the page, so I fussy cut two pieces out of white cardstock.


 I spiced up the ornaments with red and black baker twines, and punch some dots from a 6x6 paper to decorate one of them with a tiny banner. The whole photo mat and the ornaments were adhered to the page with foam to add that little bit of dimension. I love the shadow around its edges that is created because of that dimensional adhesive. I adhered some die cut snowflakes around the page and added the cute puffy stickers bird above the title.


 On the second page, I mixed two beautiful patterned paper, the blue 'Pines' with the light pink 'Christmas Lights'. These papers really make the colors POP! I adhered the pink paper to the dark blue paper but a little bit slanted to provide an interesting look.


 I arranged my photo to the meeting point of the papers, and machine stitched a zig-zag ombre Christmas tree to the middle of the pink paper. 


 I made a big focus on embellishments; mainly the ephemera pack and the puffy stickers. These are so amazing and so easy to create with. I created my title mixing and matching chipboard stickers, stickers, and gold foiled wood veneer. 


A cluster in the bottom right corner of the page adds interest & draws ones eye to the photo. Ephemera pieces & wood buttons & puffy stickers add gorgeous bling. I used a tag for adding my journaling, and placed the tag to the left side of my photo.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I've inspired you today to get creative and make something pretty with December Days collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment