Shaker Cards / Hip Kit Club DT



Hi everyone! I'm back with you today, and I have two Christmas cards to share today! I used the incredibly stunning Hip Kit Club November main kit.
It makes so easy to create gorgeous Holiday layouts and cards! I was pretty excited when I found that I was assigned for making Christmas Cards! I was immediately drawn to the Pinkfresh Studio chipboard frames, they are just perfect for creating shaker cards! I trimmed two card bases from cardstock and adhered patterned paper to the front. The December Days cut apart sheet has many pretty Christmas Wishes card, I cut two of them and attached to the center of my cards. I backed the chipboard frames with a transparent sheet, scattered some sequences behind and adhered with foam tape to the cards. I embellished my cards with fussy cut images and puffy stickers! I hope you like my cards and I could inspire you to get creative and make something pretty with your November main kit! 




No comments:

Post a Comment