Hello November / American Crafts DT


Hi Ladies! What comes to mind when you think of November? My first thought was: It’s almost end of the year, however, I feel it has just begun
I started the year with many plans, and now there are only two months to get to the bottom of the list.
I decided to start this month with creating a monthly planner layout and instead of listing the things I have to do, I list what I want to add to my life. Spending more time with my family is on the top of my list! I used the new Creative Devotion collection, it contains all the beautiful, high-quality supplies that you need for creating a unique design. 

I started with creating my background using the beautiful soft colored gel crayons. It’s pretty easy to create a soft and smooth surface with them, just draw some lines with the crayon, and smudge with your fingers. You don’t need water for this, it doesn’t bleed through and I am in love. When finished, I painted some white and dark blue leaves using the collection’s stencil. Dropped some golden paint around to finish.


I added the title with cutting out some words from black and colored cardstock. I painted some colorful fall leaves using the Gel Crayons, and adhered them to the pages.  I incorporated a lot of color this time to reflect the beautiful autumn season.


The soft colored stickers and rub on stickers help to add more interesting to my pages and highlight my thoughts. I used the stamp set to draw lines for my journaling and stamped some leaves and flower images around the pages.


TIP: if you have some important thoughts that you want to focus on this month, write them to little tags and attach them to your planner binder. You can move them easily from page to page if you need.



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I could inspire you to create a colorful background to your planner pages! Have a nice day! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment