Sweet smile - HIP KIT CLUB


I'm so honoured to join again to the amazing Hip Kit Club design team!
There are some changes over Hip Kit Club blog recently, each day is assigned to a specific theme or technique now. I was signed for mixed media layout using cut files!

Let me share with you my first layout I created using the beautiful August Kits. These kits are jam-packed with lovely papers and embellishments from the Carousel collection and have a kind of carnival atmosphere to them.


I started my layout with a cut file designed by Kimberly. I love the beautiful floral design, arranged them in a wreath form and cut them out from watercolor paper. Painted around the flowers with watercolor, and backed the flowers’ petals with patterned paper from the Carousel collection.  During I selected the papers, I used the beloved ‘color on color’ technique.


I arranged my photo of my little girl in the middle and chose the pretty ‘sweet’ ephemera piece for my title. I fussy cut flowers from the Belle patterned paper and placed next to my photo. I framed the photo with the beautiful glittered ephemera frame from the Maggie Holmes collection. I absolutely love the card stock sticker banner, and can not resist using on my layout.


Meet the amazing ladies, who are designing to Hip Kit Club this term!


I hope this layout has inspired you today, thanks for stopping by, Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment