Romantic cards with Carousel collection | Hip Kit Club DT


Hello! I'm back and I have two romantic cards to share today. I used the incredibly stunning Hip Kit Club August Kits.
They make it so easy to create cards, and I couldn’t be more excited about that!
To make the pink card, I backed the oval shape with lighter pink cardstock and with a piece of embroidered tulle from my stash. Added some sequences around the frame with machine stitching, I love the pretty shine of them! I wanted to keep my card in a monochromic color scheme, so I chose the beautiful pink swan cardstock sticker from Maggie Holmes Carousel collection as a center of my card. I spiced up the swan’s crown with golden glitter glue and layered some fussy cut flowers around.

For my second card, I backed the squared shape with Carousel / Dazzle paper from my main August Kit. I wanted to use the pretty pom-poms on my card, so I stitched a pocket using tulle, and placed some yellow pom-pom in the pocket. I machine stitched the tulle pocket to my card. Added some ephemera pieces and a beautiful striped bow for finishing my card.

I hope I could inspire you with my cards today! Thank you for stopping by! BEA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment