Paige Taylor Evans + Silhouette Design Team

 I'm so excited to share that Paige Evans invited me to join her new cut file design team!
I could imagine only one thing that better than creating with her collections... that is creating with her collection using her cut files!!
I'm the happiest girl in the World! Thank you so much Paige!!!

Here is my  first layout I created using the Daisies cut file.
I wanted to document my love of scrapbooking. This is a topic I haven’t created a layout on for some time, so I thought now was a great opportunity. 


I started my layout with cutting the beautiful detailed cut file with my cameo using a white card stock. I backed  some flowers with patterned paper, mostly from the Fancy Free collection. Just love the look of the colorful tiny flowers, they make me so happy :) I cut the cut file's outline from a blue patterned paper, and added to my page as a frame. 


 For creating a title, I mixed and matched the chipboard letters from the Fancy Free, the Take Me Away and the collections. I knew I definitely wanted to document on this page, so I used my printer to add my thoughts and adhered it to the page in strips. I placed the pretty flower chipboard sticker from the Take Me Away collection with some puffy stickers next to my photo. The scissors chipboard was just perfect for my page, I adhered it under my journaling with foam tape.


I already made a short tutorial about editing backing shape for this background file. It might save a lot of time! 


I can not more excited about Paige's new cut file design, see you soon with my next inspiration! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment