One page mini albums class - BIG PICTURE CLASSES


My new ONE PAGE MINI ALBUMS CLASS is now up at the Big Picture Classes, and it includes 5 one-page mini albums with walk-through and process videos!
One-page mini albums are my favorite scrapbooking projects, they are so pretty, fast and easy to make! 

In the first lesson, I will show you how to create a pretty teeny-tiny mini album using the stitch-bonding technique. 


In lesson 2 we will create a whole mini album using a cut-apart sheet!


Continuing to lesson 3, we will create an arty tag mini album using a sheet of watercolor paper! 

One of my favorite mini album in these class is the floral round mini album! The class contains the flower's cut file!

Lesson 5: One-page mini album using Silhouette cut file is the easiest way to create a mini! The new version of my first 'One-page mini album cut file' with bigger pages and magnetic snap! Cut files of the mini album and the bow are downloadable from the lesson!

 And in the final lesson, I will share how to create some DIY tassels to make your minis even more beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment