Hello Beautiful Day | COCOA VANILLA STUDIO



I have a bright and floral layout to share today! I used the incredible stunning Wild at Heart collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
They make it so easy to create gorgeous artsy layouts! I couldn’t be more excited about that.
For this page, I started with cutting flowers with my Cameo using CVS cut file designed by Zoe and backed the flowers and leaves with patterned paper. I chose the amazing Artisan patterned paper for my background. I’m sure I’m not only one who loves these pretty paper pre-made pages where you can just adhere your photos and embellishments onto the page and you are pretty much done… and the result is fabulous! The watercolor effect makes a really artsy mood to this page.


I cut my big title out of the Grow Wild patterned paper and adhered with foam tape to the background. I love the contrast between the light background the dark letters! Arranged the die cut flowers around the page, placed some butterflies just here and there and adhered ephemera pieces and stickers around my photo. I love how all the layering turned out so well on this layout. Just so perfect with the cute photo along with all the bright colors!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I hope I’ve inspired you to get creative and make something pretty with Wild at Heart collection. Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment