Cut file background using sketch pen - Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello, I'm back with a new layout I created for Paige Evans + Silhouette design team. I always wanted to try out my Silhouette sketch pens!
There are many possibilities to use them in scrapbooking projects! When I saw this beautiful 'Flower Garden Background' cut file ( ID: 221367 ) I immediately know that it will be perfect for using sketch pens!


I drew around the shapes in groups and changed pens from time to time. For adding more interesting my page, I cut out a few shapes using KNife instead of sketch pen and backed the shapes with patterned paper. 


Placed my photo in the center, layered a rounded piece of vellum behind, and aligned my title around the photo. Its so easy to create and the result is absolutely unique! Hope my layout inspired you to use sketch pens with your Paige Evans cut files

2 comments: