Totally RAD boy - Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hello everyone! I shared a new layout on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio's blog using the cool YOU ROCK collection. Ever since I received the box with this collection I’ve been thinking of masculine layouts…
I never knew that layouts with boys could be so fun to create! I’ve got tons of photo of my three sons, so I just had to dive into my drawer and pull out a photo I took some month ago.I started my layout with stitching triangles on a white card stock with sewing machine. First I drew the lines with pencil, and after stitching I just rub out the lines. I cut triangles from different patterned paper and adhered them to the background. I decided to trim two edges of the card stock and layer two different patterned paper behind. This gave a playful mood for my layout.


Once this was done I placed my son’s photo close to the right edge and started to embellish my page. I used some pieces from almost every embellishment types of this collection, stickers, card stock stickers, wood veneers, enamel shapes, flair button, and some pieces of the cut-apart sheet. They are so perfect together!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy my layout and find inspiration for creating masculine layouts using your Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment