Spring Stories - PINKFRESH STUDIO

 

Today I'm  sharing a new layout and a card using the newest Pinkfresh Studio collections.  All of these collections work so well together and make it easy to create some pretty projects for your theme! 

We enjoy so much the first warm days of spring, and started planting flowers to the garden. I wanted to document this cute photo I took of my daughter when she helped me gardening.   I chose a colorful and fun patterned paper from the Dream On collection, and cut some butterflies with my Cameo. I painted the background of the cut files with water color. I tried to use the similar colors to the background paper's colors. 


I embellished my page using the The Mix collection ephemera pieces mixed and matched  with Live More stickers and puffy stickers. 


My second project is a colorful and fun card. I love the pretty enable dots from the The Mix collection, and can't resist to use them on my card. I created a kind of confetti-look from them, and added the shiny 'Add a little Confetti to each day' sticker to my card. 







 I hope I could inspire you with y projects! Have a nice day! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment