Smile and Laugh - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


Hey everyone, today I would like to share a layout I made featuring the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart collectionWe are at in the middle of the beautiful Spring season, so its all about flowers around us! 
What else could I use for this theme than the gorgeous Wild at Heart flowers?

Rearding the layout I was definitely inspired by the pretty floral wrath from the WAH card stock sticker sheet. I just love it and wanted to create one in a bigger version!
To do this I draw and cut some thin circles using my cameo, and choose a wide striped paper  from the Love Always collection for my background.
I fussy cut the pretty water colored flowers from the Memento paper, and started to arrange the flowers around the cut file. I layered the flowers behind and over the circles, this gave a playful look to my page.
I adhered some chipboard stickers, and ephemera pieces between the flowers. For adding my title I used letter stickers from Love Always collection, and placed a lovely puffy ampersand between the words.  The glittered enable dots and the white paint splashes were the perfect final steps on my page.
I love the way it turned out! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope I could inspire you to use fussy cut patterns on your layout!
Have a nice, crafty day! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment